- — This class encourages free expression, while teaching basic elements of dance, including movement quality, body awareness, rhythm and spatial awareness.
- — Combo classes are a great way to introduce students to a variety of dance forms, allowing students to start making the connection between different dance disciplines.
- — Ballet is the classical dance form that can be mastered by itself or used as a technical base for other dance forms. Classes focus on overall body alignment and awareness with emphasis on proper usage of feet and legs and execution of turnout, and include barre work, centre work and combinations.
- — An exciting dance form full of rhythm, syncopation, passion and life, jazz is steeped in the rhythms of pop and R&B music.
- — A high-energy class that uses the latest sounds in rap, R&B and pop music together with movements influenced by some of today’s hottest video choreographers.
- — Tap focuses on rhythms and intricate footwork to create a percussion instrument out of the dancer’s feet.
- — Students can improve their performance, increase flexibility, prevent injury and fine-tune technique in this class. Recommended for dance and Triple Threat students. (Ages 12+ only)
- - Falling between jazz and ballet, contemporary dance merges the technical elements of ballet with an instinctual “storytelling” element, encouraging dancers to emotionally connect with and express themselves through music and movement. (Ages 12+ only)
- — Acrobatics or "Acro" is a combination of dance and gymnastics in which dancers will learn how to properly develop acrobatic and gymnastics skills with an emphasis on strength and flexibility. Acros students must be enrolled in ballet or jazz. (Ages 10+ only)
For Kids Schedule, including levels, click here.
For Kids Application and Fees, click here
All students MUST be available for the on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 Please plan accordingly. Details will follow at a later date.
- The takes place on June 1, 2013, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Tiny Tots will only perform in the 2 p.m. showcase.